WonderfulTonight出自EricClapton在1977年的音乐专辑《Slowhand》。这首歌的灵感来自于其前任妻子Pattieboyd,1976年9月7日,EricClapton和Pattieboyd在家里准备赴宴,Pattie梳妆打扮久久不出来,克莱普顿就写下了这首《WonderfulTonight》。
It's late in the evening.(夜色渐浓)
She's wondering what clothes to wear.(她还在为如何装扮犹豫不决)
She puts on her make up,(选好衣服穿上,薄施粉黛)
and brushes her long blonde hair.(并盘好了那一头漂亮的金发)
And then she asks me:"Do I look allright?"(然后她问我,"这样打扮得合适吗?")
And I say:"Yes, you look wonderful tonight."(我答到:"是的,你今晚看起来很迷人")
We go to a party,(我们去参加一个晚会)
and everyone turns to see.(惹得众人频频侧目)
This beautiful lady(这位美丽的淑女)
is walking around with me.(与我结伴款款而行)
And then she asks me:"Do you feel allright?"(这时她问我:"你感觉还好吧?")
And I say:"Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."(我回答:"是的,我今晚感觉很不错")
I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes. (我感觉不错是因为我看到在你眼中燃烧着的爱意)
And the wonder of it all(而且我还在想)
is that you just don't realize(你可能并不知道)
how much I love you....(我到底有多爱你)
It's time to go home now.(该回家的时候)
And I've got an aching head.我觉到有点头痛)
So I give her the car keys,(因此我给她车钥匙)
and she helps me to bed(.她送我回家并扶我上床)
And then I tell her,(我告诉她)
as I turn off the light(当我把灯关掉的时候)
I said:"My darling, you were wonderful tonight"(我说:"亲爱的,你今晚很迷人)
"Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."(哦,我亲爱的,你今晚真的很迷人)
免责申明
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表43DJ.COM的观点和立场。
简谱大全网仅提供信息存储空间服务,如有侵权,请联系我们删除!
评论