Do You Want to Build a Snowman? (你想堆雪人吗) (《冰雪奇缘》电影插曲) - Katie Lopez (凯蒂·洛佩兹)/Agatha Lee Monn/Kristen Bell (克里斯汀·贝尔)
Written by:Kristen Anderson/Robert Lopez
Elsa? Do you want to build a snowman?
艾尔莎?快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Come on let's go and play
我们一起出去玩吧
I never see you anymore
我再也没见到你
Come out the door
快出来啊
It's like you've gone away
你好像离开我了
We used to be best buddies
我们曾经是那么要好
And now we're not
现在你却不理我
I wish you would tell me why
快告诉我为什么
Do you want to build a snowman?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
It doesn't have to be a snowman
不堆雪人也可以呀
Young Elsa: Go away, Anna
走吧 安娜
Toddler Anna: Okay, bye
好吧 拜拜
The gloves will help.See
戴着手套会有帮助 瞧
Conceal it Don't feel it.
封闭起来 不要去感觉
Don't let it show
别让人看清
Young Anna: (knocks) Do you want to build a snowman
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Or ride our bike around the halls?
或是骑车绕大厅跑
I think some company is overdue
好久没人陪我玩
I've started talking to the pictures on the walls
我都只能对画唱歌了
(Hang in there, Joan! )
撑住,贞德
It gets a little lonely, All these empty rooms,
房间那么空 我内心好孤单
Just watching the hours tick by
看时光滴答流逝
(Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock)
Anna: (knocks) Elsa?
艾尔莎
Please I know you're in there
求你了 我知道你在里面
People are asking where you've been
大家都在打听你的下落
They say "have courage"
他们叫我鼓起勇气
And I'm trying to
我也在努力
I'm right out here for you
我就在门外
Just let me in
让我进来吧
We only have each other
现在只剩你我
It's just you and me
我们彼此相依
What are we gonna do?
我们究竟该怎么办
Do you want to build a snowman?
想不想玩堆雪人呢
免责申明
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表43DJ.COM的观点和立场。
简谱大全网仅提供信息存储空间服务,如有侵权,请联系我们删除!
评论